Friday, July 18, 2003

Pirates of the Caribbean! Score!

I SAW PIRATES OF TH CARIBBEAN AGAIN LAST NIGHT! YAY! IT WAS SO GOOD! And Johnny Depp look good... ahhhh. I think i stared at him more this time than last. I told Jillian when he was in jail that the jail cell bars were a perfect fit for someone's face. Johnny and Orlando put both of their faces right up next to it to talk and it fit perfectly! All u could see was a little forehead and it started at his cheeks and showed just his face, no jawbones or anything. Woo, perfection.

Well let me tell u about my day yesterday! Well i wake up and i start thinking about the movie. I thought about it ALL day long. I was so bored and had nothing to do and i was just dying for the time to pass. And i was gonna take a shower at 2:00pm, so my hair could air dry, but i ended up taking it at 1:00 instead b/c i was so anxious lol. But that turned out to be a good thing cause my hair needed more time to dry. But anyway I got ready and all and I left at 4:45 to get there by 5:30 and i went the backstreets (HAHA!) on the TNT plant to get there and the roads are absolutely awful over there and they were paving finally. But they were only letting 1 lane be open, so i got to sit with my foot on the break for 10 mins. I sat there and sweated thats what i did. Yay. But anyway i got there at the perfect time b/c Jillian called me when i was just pulling in and Megan wasnt there yet so it was all good. Well i parked far away so i could pull up straight and not have to back out, so i was at the end of the parking lot lol. Well anyway i got there and i didnt wanna stand in front of the theater cause i would of looked stupid, so i went and sat down at a table for a minute or two and then i see Jillian looking around for me lol. SHE LOOKED SO CUTE! She had the cutest outfit on cause she had come straight from work. She had on a black skirt, a white button down blouse, and a pink sweater vest that had a j on it! How cute was she! So we talked for a few mins and then Megan came bobbing along lol and i gave her a hug and she told me i looked thinner! yay! All this hardwork is paying off for something finally lol. 17.5 lbs ladies! it'll hopefully be 30 lbs by school lol.

And i am not just saying this cause Megan said i was, she looked thinner too. She looked so cute too! She had on the new balances we have to wear for school and they were brand new, so they were spotless, they were so clean lol. I love new, clean shoes, they make me feel good lol. And she had on jeans and and a bright pink shirt from Old Navy that looked good with her hair and skintone. Sorry i notice everything, Megan's just a cute girl lol.

Well then we bought our tickets and went to eat. And Jillian and Megan got Taco Bell and I got Chik-fil-a and Amanda McPherson waited on me and we talked about school and all. She's real nice. She's always working when were in there and we always eat chicken too lol. I wonder if she notices that...

Well anyway we were eating and all the sudden Jesse (jillian's brother) walks by and i point to jillian and i'm like ok why is Jesse randomly walking around the mall lol? And Jillian yelled at him lol and he came over and talked to us for a minute. He showed me his phone cover. It was cute. It was silver and had a blue dragon on it. I like Jesse, he's cool. He's a good brother Jillian! Be grateful u have a nice one!

And then we went to Spencers cause Jillian wanted to see if American Pie guy was working and he was lol. He still look good after 3 years lol. Well anyway Jillian showed me all this Elvis stuff they had and of course i freaked out and i bought a license plate for the front of my car that was only 8$! yay, cant wait to put that on there lol. And then we walked down to Hot Topic and Megan and Jillian both bought something too. And then we went to the movie and went to the bathroom. And apparently i put my ticket into my spencer's bag and forgot cause when i got out i couldnt find my ticket anywhere. Yay me, so i went and stood in the longest line known to man for another one. I'm just glad i had more money. But i think im gonna try and use that ticket when I go see it with Ashley, cause they only look at the movie, not the date or anything, cause i bought the ticket, just not on that day lol. Well they went on in and saved me a seat, and i have to mention they picked a good spot. Good choice guys! And i walked in during the preview of Viggo's new movie! Lucky me! And then we watched the movie! Yayage!

I would look at Megan everytime Johnny said Savvy lol. He said it like 5 times and i didnt catch that when i saw it the first time, even though we didnt know what it meant lol. And i sat and did hand motions in front of Jillian's face during the movie to be like Johnny haha. I did it to Megan once too and she cracked up lol. haha it was a great movie. "The rum! Where's the rum!?!?!" HAHA. Omgosh there were some girls in the movie theater that wanted some with Johnny if u know what i mean. The girl in the movie was like i havent had enough rum for this kind of talk, cause he put his arm around her and the girls go I have! I was like woah lol. But hey, i dont blame em, i feel the same way lol.

And then at the end of the movie, Jillian ran out the door to go pee and me and Megan ran after her lol. And then i took some pics with my camera and went to my car and went home. Fun night if i do say so myself lol.

Oh yeah and right before the movie, we saw Chase Morgan and 2 other freshmen with him, and one was Robby's brother. Mmhmm yeah, it was him, i freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment