Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I Was Little Miss Drive Around Today!

Haha i went and drove around all day today. Well my mom and Adam went to Uncle David's house (poor souls), so i went shopping and looking around!

Well i left at like 9:30 this morning and i drove to Panera. And i went in and got a Decaf coffee cause the other day at Barney's i got one and it was wonderful, but it tasted like the coffee here, but it was still good. But anyway then i went into Target. I wanted to look for the eye shadow that i cant find there that Ashley has. Couldnt find it.

Then I went to Walmart and got school supplies. I felt so proud walking around by myself with my buggy knowing i was there alone and i was gonna drive myself home. Haha, lame i know, but hey i felt good lol. And i didnt get a buggy cause i was gonna get a basket but i didnt see one and i had all my school supplies in my hands and i was dropping it so i found a random cart and took it. Haha. U know u would think with all the school supplies there, a pack of paper would be easy to find. Nope. It took me forever to find it! But they had 5 packs for 95 cents so it was worth the search lol. And i went and bought the cutest pen bag. It's small and green and its got butterflies on it with green diamond studs! So cute! And i got a planner that rocks majorly.

And then after Walmart I drove over to Old Navy and tried on all kinds of clothes cause there having a 50-80% sale which rocks the hizzo if i do say so myself. There trying to get rid of summer stuff cause there putting out fall already. So i went and tried on the skirt im obsessed with and put tops with it. I tried on 2 sleeveless tops, a pair of dress pants, skirt, and a jacket. It was the cutest hoodie i tried on. It looked good with the skirt too. And the shirt i bought was only 3.99$! Can u believe it?!?!? I couldnt! I'm gonna go raid the store with my parents so i can buy more lol.

And then i went home and ate lunch and then i went and saw Christin at Harrison Bay. She's camping. So i went and it took me forever to find her trailer. But we went and swam. And the funny thing is that last time we did that, a big group of 10 year olds appeared 10 mins after we got there and splashed us and one hit me in the head. So we left then. And now were sitting there and 7 year olds come off a bus! Ahh!!! They never leave us alone! there was barely anyone there until they came! But hey werent too bad cause they stayed away from us. So then we went back and i came home. Fun day lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment