Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Mrs Taylor called me today. She's just as loveable and vivacious as she is in class on the phone...

Well anyway i'm screwed cause i knew it would be about my schedule. Something didnt fit or something like that, like last year. But anyway i cant take AP Biology this year cause too many people signed up for it and Coach Cole had to weed people out who had a C at ANY time during the year. And I had a C for the first semester which blows. But i'll just take it when i'm a senior. I'm taking Biology 2 now lol. I was gonna take that senior year anyway so its just switched around. It's kinda better actually cause Coach Johnston doesnt teach so it should be an easy A hopefully.

Mrs Taylor kept wanting me to take physics and i was like huh??? I was like u must be crazy to think im gonna take chemistry all over again. She was like u dont wanna have 3 biologies all through out highschool do u? u'll get tired of it! I was like sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment