Sunday, July 27, 2003

howdy. I dont think ive updated with a full entry in a while so i thought i would today. I have some frustrations to let out.

Let's see... Last thursday my mom had a meeting at school with the other lunch ladies about the school year with Coach Akins. So that was at 2 and i wanted to go to Khols, so my mom said i could drive us to school and i could drop her off and then go to Khols by myself. My parents wanted me to get some driving practice to school too cause i've only been to school once since school was out and i was driving everyday then. Well anyway i went over there and i went shallowford, over by the car lots and all, u know? And well i didnt realize that the lane i was in ended! So im driving along and all the sudden i saw a big sign painted on the road that said only and pointed to the right. So i freak out and then a guy was nice and let me over and i was like Praise The Lord! lol. And then i was waiting in traffic at a light and a construction worker was going around taking up money in a bucket that said feed the homeless children, and i only had a 20$ bill, so i took out all my change. And the guy goes, that's a mighty fine car you got there, lol and i go well thank ya! lol. And then i made it fine to Khols, except the road is HORRIBLE. They've been paving alot, so i hope they do that soon. But anyway i killed an hour or so there and then came back to school and i waited. I waited an hour i think in the sun. Ohh i was SO bored. But then randomly Jillian sent me a text message! I was SO excited cause i had someone to talk to! lol so then she told me her mom was there working on ID's for school. So i went and saw her and said hello. And then i drove to the gas station near school and got something to drink. And then i came back and waited about 10 more mins and my mom finally came out. She said it took so long b/c Coach Akins didnt get there till 3:15! The meeting was only a few minutes long! But its ok. I got some driving practice in and the afternoon passed by.

And then let's see what else did i do??...

Yesterday i went with Wendy and her fiance's sister to look for wedding dresses and we got our nails done. It was alot of fun. We went to David's Bridal and looked at bridesmaids dresses and she tried on a wedding gown that she loved. It was good fun lol. And then i came home and my uncle, aunt, and grandparents were there. We had a going away party for my aunt and uncle who are moving for the millionth time. Ahhhh it was a wonderful thought to know that i wont see them for a REALLY long time. Cause Christy (crazy cousin) is in the Marines at 17, i know shes insane, and i wont see her for a while either, so this was a great parting for me. I know i sound mean cause i dont wanna see my family, but hey they scare me, they're weird, i only see them 2 times a year anyway so its all good.

Oh and i wanted to voice my anger about my mother again. Don't worry Megan, its ok to be mad and yell at ure parents lol. Well anyway i was talking to my aunt about my classes for this year cause she asked me and i told her I was gonna take AP Biology, but i couldnt cause too many people signed up for it. And then my mom goes, " No she didnt get in cause she had a C, tell her the truth." And i was about to say what the fuck? (sorry for the language), U have no right to sit here and tell other people about my grades, which didnt have that much to do with me not getting in the class. I wanted to kill her. And to top it off, she pointed her finger at me. I can see now why Adam always gets mad at her. I will be so excited when i can go to college and live away from home. U have no idea how happy i'll be. I can get away from my mother. oohhhhhh i wish i could get away from her now. Ahhh ok im done about her.

Ohhhhhh I called Christin yesterday and we talked for a bit. She just got back from band camp and she told me all about it. And then shes going camping today at Harrison bay! YAY! I'm gonna go see her this week! Im so excited!

And anyway she said that at camp they were talking about our english teacher. They said it might be that young guy that we saw at the end of the year with Mrs. Wood. You were right Jillian lol. He's 26, right out of college. And i hear he's kinda cute... But i dont know that, so if he's not, dont look at me lol.

Jillian, i need to talk to u about church.

No comments:

Post a Comment