Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I really need to update, but im not going to right now lol. If i have time i think i will tonight.

Going to see Pirates of the Caribbean today! YAY! *screams* Orli! I'm taking my 2 Legolas dolls....

Well i said i might update tonight and here i am.

I SAW PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!! *breathes for air*

Oh my goodness that was the best movie! It was so groovy! Groove approve! haha i havent said that one in a while. Well anyway my Orli looked hhhhhhhhhhhooooooootttttttttttttt but Johnny Depp looked up to par too. Wooo hottness on both accounts. Ok i have to say I couldnt understand Johnny that well with his accent and all. I mean he did it great considering he's American, but i couldnt understand all that great, but besides that he was hilarious and he look ggggoooooooddddddd. And i thought it was hilarious that the entire time he walked like he was drunk, like that was the way he walked on purpose in the movie, with all the hand motions and dainty leg stuff lol. Hoootttt.

Well anyway before we went there, we went to get my uniform stuff at Educationl Outfitters. I got another skirt and the polos. Those were all ready to be picked up and then i tried on a pair of pants and I loved them! I thought they would look bad but they looked great! And my mom said they made me look thin too so thats a plus lol. So we got a pair of khakis. Ok why does my mom have to tell everyone that were fat? or that i am specifically when i try on clothes to buy? She tells random people that she doesnt know that we have trouble in the stomach area. And i was like 'we' do? I mean come on! It would be like her telling people my bra size, i mean come on dude. Privacy.

Well anyway when we were leaving we were talking to the lady that's always there, i dont know her name but she's real nice. But anyway before we left she goes "You have got the prettiest skin. I noticed that when you came in." I was like awwww!!!! Thank you! I go no thats not it, i just cover everything up well and she goes oh no theres nothing to cover up. I was like well thank u! that's the first compliment i've had on my skin, it made me feel good. Usually i hear hair compliments, which are great too dont get me wrong, but i liked the skin one cause my face used to be awful ahhhh.

Anyway let's see if theres anything else i can think of to tell.

Oh yeah i drove to Wynnsong last night by myself! Yay! I felt so old! lol. Well actually the entire movie, i sat and looked at my watch cause i was nervous about driving home in the dark b/c i've only driven about 3 times in the dark, period. So it was a first to drive to the mall and back and then in the dark too. I did fine though. The only thing is that the roads are awful and i couldnt see all the holes in the road cause it was dark. So the entire time i was like ahhhh!!! my cars gonna die!! But i was fine.

Oh yeah one more thing! Today before the movie, they had a preview of Viggo's (aragorn from lotr) new movie! Yay! It looks really good too. Its called Hidalgo. He has this horse and all and he's a cowboy and he goes on some contest in the desert in Saudi Arabia to win mucho dinero. It looks really good. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment