Thursday, July 31, 2003

Howdage. Me and my mom went to the dentist today at 11. Ahhh i hate the dentist. But i didnt have any cavities and the assistant was 23 and she was nice. Then we went to Sonic Yummm. And then we went to Old Navy. I wanted to get this long denim skirt that i was dying for but i went in and got 6 things and tried them on lol. I wasnt gonna buy any of it but i wanted to see how it looked with the skirt. But anyway i tried on a pink sleevless shirt for 3.99$ but that didnt look good. And i tried on a long sleeve peasant type top that was cute but u could see my skin on my stomach cause it was real see through white and it showed cleavage lol. But it was cute. And i tried on 2 3 quarter length button ups. Those rocked the hizzo man. I tried on a striped one and a black on and it was the cutest outfit. I was SO excited cause i felt so thin! Cause it made me look thinner and the striped was trendy and the black made me look smaller. So i was excited. And then i tried on a short denim skirt and i didnt think it would look good but it did and it was only 8.99$! I was so excited so we got that too! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment