Monday, March 17, 2003

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone! It was such a groovy day! Let me tell u about it. Ok so today I wore my green shirt, my Irish claddagh ring that has a emerald heart in the middle, my emerald birthstone ring, my shamrock diamond necklace, my shamrock earrings, i painted my nails green and put glitter on top and my toe socks that were green only on the toe part and said kiss my toes, i'm Irish! HAHA!
And then my mom made shamrock cookies for the office ladies and she gave me one in my lunch. It was great, it tasted green :). And Krissy started calling me a leprechaun lol. Everyone said i'd won the St Patty's Day award lol.

And I wrote with my Ireland pen all day that I got in Williamsburg and now im listening to my Irish music. And last night I watched Riverdance on tv and i watched the food network cause they cooked all Irish food! yay! I told my parents I want to take Jig lessons for my birthday lol. I just have to find some place where i can take em at in town lol. Just thought i'd let yall know about the great green day i had today. I LOVE IRELAND

No comments:

Post a Comment