Friday, March 28, 2003

Well Adam came home about an hour ago. Fun, fun. We ordered class rings! YAY!!!!! I'm getting an emerald jewel, the Buccaneer symbol on one side with 2005 and on the other side my name and a We Stand Proud picture with the statue of liberty. And im engraving corndog in the band. Haha.

I GOT A 92 ON MY CHEMISTRY TEST! I HAVENT HAD A B ON A TEST IN THERE SINCE THE FIRST TEST OF THE YEAR!!!!

I GOT AN 84 ON 2 OF MY GEOMETRY TESTS!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I HAVENT HAD A B OR CLOSE TO A B ON A MATH TEST SINCE THE BEGINNING OF 9TH GRADE!!!! Sad I know but hey i was stoked lol. Well actually I thought I had an 89 on the first test cause the 4 looked like a 9 but he said it was a 4, so i was like poo, but oh well im still happy lol.

Mrs Roland let me borrow her Unfinished Tales Book today! YAY! She found it the other day and thought of me so she brought it to me to read. Joy.

I've lost 4 pds! YAY! That's great for me since ive only been on my diet 2 weeks and I still have today and tomorrow to work out before Sunday, so i might lose 3 pds for this week. And your not suppose to lose more than 3 pds a week so I wanna lose 3. So this is great. I've been eating cereal and sandwichs (the usual) and whatever my mom cooks at dinner and then I go and walk 2 miles, which is about 35 mins straight. And I told my dad that I think im too tired to eat lol. After I do my homework and all and I walk, I have no incentive to go downstairs to the fridge cause im too tired and i dont wanna get up lol. So I think its a good thing haha.

Were going car looking next saturday! YAY! Me and dad were gonna go tomorrow but Adam is home and its suppose to rain, so Xna on the el carA. haha. Were gonna go eat breakfast somewhere and then go look. Were gonna go to GA this time cause tax is 400$+ cheaper! Mucho dinero! But I found a white 4 door explorer in the paper at a place in GA for 10,450$ and it has 59,000 miles! YAY! Cause my dad wanted to pay around 10,000. He said we could go look at it. Hopefully it has leather....

No comments:

Post a Comment