Thursday, May 17, 2001

Not so good

Everytime I right a journal entry, it seems i'm not happy. I'm always depressed or something. Well I am. Yesterday at school, I don't know why, but during 3rd period, I got a stomach ache. So I asked Coach May to let me go to the bathroom. Came back and it started bothering me again, so I went and got mom. I sat in there for like 45 mins and finally mom took me home. And it couldnt of been something I ate b/c I only had 2 small bites of a poptart, and like 4 or 5 baked lays. And then today I was scared to eat ANYTHING. I didn't eat breakfast, or at break and mom said she was gonna make me eat a turkey sandwich at lunch, but I did anyway, I WAS STARVING. But now I have a headache. She was right, aaahhhh. As much as I don't wanna say it, she was right. Well anyway, six flags is saturday! Yah! And my birthday is in 5 days! Go me! I'll be 14! Yah! Well got to go, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment