Thursday, May 3, 2001

AQUA! AHHH!

OMGOSH AQUA WAS BACK TODAY! AAAHHHH!!!! And he subbed for our Bible class! AAHHH!!!! He was up there and he walked down my aisle and he tripped on Megan W.'s backpack but he caught himself! If he hadnt he would of fell on me! AAHHH!!!!! And he whispered in Merri Wynne's ear, and she said he blew in it too! AAHHHH!!!! NOT FAIR! AAHHHHH hes gonna be our sub tomorrow! Ashley and Emmy and Brittany and Megan all tried to get me in trouble by yelling Quit talking Cortney! When I wasnt evn doing anything! Then he said well if you didnt already know I;ve moved to Nashville and Ashley goes, Aww poor Cortney! AAHHHH!!!!! Hey Hope, Green skittles! AAHHH!!!!!! I saw Chris last night too! Hottness.com! Ooohhh baby! Gotta get pics developed! Soon! SATURDAY! YES! FRAME IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment