Saturday, May 5, 2001

NO! HE LEFT AGAIN! NOT AGAIN!

AAHHHHH I guess Aqua is leaving today. Probably already gone. I wont see him ever or until next school year. He has to visit! AAHHHH!!!!!!! Well they made more fun of me in Bible today. The same old, CORTNEY QUIT TALKING, when I wasnt. Ashley said CB, Cortney's being annoying again, she wont stop talking, I think you need to make her go out in the hall and talk to her! AAHHH!!!! I could of killed her! And before Bible, Me, Jillian, and Kimi were coming back from break up the stairs, and Kimi cleared her throat, and I looked up and he was walking down the stairs next to us! AHHH!!!! Then during our Bible quiz, I asked him a question! I probably looked stupid asking it, but his eyes. aahhhh, I dont feel stupid after looking in them. AQUA EYES! Yes! I wish I had some too, and we'd match! Yes! Meant to be! Then last night, Adam took me to the movies and he went and met one of his friends and Ashley S. was gonna go see Josie and the Pussycats with me. And she was like 10-15 mins late! As always! So she spent the night with me, and we went in and POPCORN BOY WAS THERE! AHHHH!!!! YES! Spiked hair and all! Yes! And I wanted an ici, but, I really wanted to see Popcorn boy! And when I walked out of the theater, there were only 2 people in there anyway, He was down there where they take ure tickets. And he looked at me! Yes! And that ici tasted bad too. And Adam got a application to work there, and they need help, so if he gets a job he'll be working with popcorn boy! Yes! But he has a g/f :( He was there with this ugly girl who has a really big nose, and they were holding hands. :( bummer. But anyway I got my pictures! YES! GOTT EM OF CHRIS! THEY CAME OUT! ALL 3 OF THEM! YES! There kinda far away, but he looks good still! Hottness! AAHHH!!!!!!!! DROOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment