Thursday, May 10, 2001

Chicken!

OMGOSH! Ok Friday, me and Woman went and saw Josie and the Pussycats, and then on Saturday, (she spent the night with me), we went to Chick-Fil-A (Hope). AND I WAS DYING TO SEE IF CHRIS WAS WORKING THAT DAY. We went in and he wasnt up there and THEN HE CAME FROM THE BACK! OMGOSH I ALMOST FAINTED! And my mom went to his register! Yes! Well I was wearing my Powersource shirt and he said, Hey I thought I recognized that shirt! I about died! And he took our order and he asked if we needed any sauce, and I said barbeque without thinking, I even forgot I liked it, just wanted to talk more, AND HE HANDED IT TO ME AND TOUCHED MY HAND! I THOUGHT I HAD DIED WHEN HE TOUCHED MY HAND, OMGOSH!. Well then we were eating and Sarah waved at me! I didnt even know she worked there! Then the GIANT cow came out. VERY big cow, and it went and stood on the side of the road, and we waved to it! haha! BSB NEW VIDEO ON MONDAY! AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! MORE THAN THAT! BSB MIGHT BE THERE TOO! DOUBLE AAAHHH! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Heath Ledger on TRL TODAY! HOTTNESS! YES! Well gtg, i'm hungry too. Haha. I want some chicken, HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment