Tuesday, May 22, 2001

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today's my 14th bday! Yay! It's not as exciting as last year b/c I turned a teenager last year and i'm not having a party this year either, except for family. I got like 7 cards today! I was so happy! Then at lunch, my mom came and got me a cookie cake! it said Cortney Happy Bday volleyball Backstreet Boys! BACKSTREET BOYS! It was an awesome cake! I wanted to freeze the BSB part. lol. Oh my gosh, last night Brittany called me and said that a guy named Kevin Richardson was over at her mom's house! I freaked! Her mom called Brittany cause she didnt know who Kev was! She said he was tall and had dark hair! I was like AHHHH!!!!! But he was only 24 and his first name was Ronald, me and Brittany were like, We were so close! lol Its ok! 20 days till BSB concert! Yes! Rock on! AAHHHH!!!!!! Im gonna order a black tank top in Delias that has a flower on it and it says Rock, hope it fits, if it does im wearing it to the bsb concert! Then at my family bday party, mom got me a blue duffel bag that had in yellow my name and had vballs on it! School colors! It was so cute! and she got me a red shirt with flags on it! Yes! Americans rock! Then granny got me a 40$ gift certificate from old navy! And Papaw gave me 14 bucks too! I have 103$! And i'll get report card money too! yes! I'm gonna save my money for the BSB concert and FL this summer! Well gottta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment