Saturday, May 26, 2001

Can we say Backstreet?

BACKSTREET! On TRL's top 30 retired videos! And of course # 1 was BSB I want it that way, but instead of the video, they PERFORMED! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Then I got on the net and blasted IWITW out of napster and my window was open so my mom and dad were outside and started laughing. 2 more weeks until bsb! AAAAAHHHH!!!! AJ! ooooo, not enough words to describe that apple pie a la mode! AAHHH!!!! I went to Old Navy today and spent my 40$ gift card that I got for my bday from Granny and Papaw, and there was a section in the middle of ALL FLAG STUFF! I about died. And it was all like 5$ too! I got like 4 shirts and a hat, and 2 shirts didn't fit, so i'm going back and exchanging them! I'm gonna go see Pearl Harbor on monday, hopefully. War holidays rule man! I joined 2 Navy egroups! Yes! "in the navy..." I don't know the rest of the song. haha. Gotta go, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment