Wednesday, July 19, 2006

long week

im pretty sure i work EVERY DAY this week, which I have never done period. Not only have I not done it at this work place, but NO work place. Its killing me lol. Such long days suck butte (haha Montananess there lol). But thankfully tomorrow is my last long day, 8:30-5:30, but i have a 2 hour lunch from 1-3. So not so bad. And Friday i work from 10-1 which is awesome, but i have to babysit from 4-6 or 7. Haha i dont think ive updated since my babysitting experiences and add ons.

I babysat last saturday a 6 month old girl who was asleep the whole time. She goes to bed at 7 which is when I got there and didnt make a peep the whole time i was there lol. Well actually I got there and they hadnt left yet, so I sat there 30 mins and got paid to watch tv. Awesome I must say. And then they left and probably wouldnt be home till 12 or after, but ended up coming home at like 10:30. But anyway I watched tv and got online like they said I could and got 30$ for 3 1/2 hours of work. That was actually more than I had worked but I didnt know they gave me more till I got home and looked. Very nice of them. I get 7$ an hour when shes asleep and 8$ when shes awake, they decided the extra dollar for me lol. Apparently shes rotten as can be and doesnt like any one holding her except her mother, not even her dad really. I held her for like 7 secs and she was fine, which was amazing actually cause she didnt freak out immediately lol. But yeah all hell will break loose when shes awake and I babysit. Oh well.

Oh and I got a new call from a new family to sit for. They have a 2 1/2 year old girl to sit for. Its kinda funny cause her mom said she wants me to sit when shes there in the house so she can get housework or whatever she needs done lol. She said her daughter needs to be entertained constantly and gets bored easily with her lol. So i'll be sitting there friday. I tell ya man I make more sitting than at work. If I get enough families i might quit my job. I only make minimum wage at work. And besides when school starts i'll probably go back to 3-6 hours a week which is only 30-45$ a pay check, which is fine with me cause its just some money comin in but its not worth it almost if im sitting and making more than that during the school year. Oh well.

Oh yeah and im definitely not going to Baton Rouge anymore. Boys can kiss my ASS. Ha.