Saturday, July 8, 2006

Drive Inn Movie

Woo!!! I went to my first drive inn movie theater last night!! It was great!! Well I think im making it better than it actually was. It was cold, yes we went more north to Trenton, so it was cold, and then the ground was wet cause of the dew. We couldnt understand half the movie cause it was hard to hear everything from the huge speakers. We saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and it was good from what I understood.

So I worked all day yesterday, 7:30-3:30, got home at 4, talked to Sally at 4:05, showered and out by 4:20, left the house by 10 till 5 and met at church. Quick, long day. But anyway me, Sally and Sarah all met at church and we drove to Stephanie's house, whom id never met. We were the only Bayside people who went, Woodland Park people were going, so we kinda crashed their shin dig cause Jonathan and Brian invited us lol. But we met over there to watch the first Pirates movie. It seemed longer than usual. Probably because I was cold and starving. So then we went to eat at Taco Bell for dinner. I had a Jonathan and Brian sandwich, got to sit between them at dinner lol. It was great! And I rode with Brian and he was fun. He's actually on the paleness level of Jillian, and hes blonde lol.

And so we had to wait on some people at Woodland Park, so we played frisbee in the parking lot. Its always frisbee or cards lol. And then we finally left at like 9:15 and the movie starts at dark. So we thought we'd be late. But somehow with the interstate down to 2 lanes, we got there in time. Well the only bummer was that the spots were all full, so we had to park on the side and go sit in the grass. That wasnt bad until we got cold and wet. And then the bugs were semi bad. And then we got lucky and found 3 parking spots for the cars, so some of us girls stood in the spots and waited for them to come back lol. It was a double feature too, some guy goes to play soccer in England was the second film, which i would have stayed for but I was running on adrenaline by that time and i was freezing, so a bunch of us went back. It was only 5$ for both films!!! It was great!!! We gotta go back! Next week there playing Pirates and the Lake House. Should be good. Its worth the drive, which went by horribly fast since Brian drove like a freak and went like 80, which isnt bad, he just drove kinda crazy around every other car lol. Good times. Oh and when we got there I heard an oldie playing and i got so excited, but then it went off and the movie started. So i think they play oldies beforehand which rocks. I'll remember that next time and go early to listen and sing lol.

Oh yeah i'm pretty sure my parents are leaning towards NO for me and Christin to go to Baton Rouge. They pulled the, you dont know where your going, crap on me. But then again I dont even know if Christin can go yet, she has to ask her parents. We'll see.