Sunday, July 23, 2006

haha fun night

So im pretty sure i went out with Wendy and Jennifer tonight to the Acropolis. And we had the cutest red headed waiter lol. So yeah were talking about stuff and Wendy dared Jennifer and I to write our numbers on our tickets for him lol so we said yes. Well we all were talking and somehow came across the fact that ive never been on a date. So they both were like well were gonna find u a guy then! lol it was so funny.

So then Jennifer decided it would just be me to leave my name and number on the ticket, and yes i did lol. But anyway they kept embarassing me all night about him, of course which made me laugh and turn red since i laugh when im nervous. It got me so nervous! Well Wendy decided to write a note to him on her ticket which said, my friend Cortney thinks your cute, u should call her. Yay me. Well we went to the bathroom as we left and when we walked out the door, Jennifer saw him reading over it lol. So who knows. I know he was gorgeous, probably too old and taken lol. Who know though, it was fun lol. Got my mind off seth, i know that.

And then we went and played putt putt, good times since i havent done that in ages lol.