Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Random but oh well.

I called to get info about taking the ACT at school and apparently u can take the kind that doesnt count nationally, thats why u get your score like the next day. But anyway the problem is its only offered Mondays and Tuesdays at 1. Well on Mondays I work from 11-2 and on tuesdays im in class till 1:30. Im screwed because the one girl i have to ask to work for me has her lab the same time i work on mondays in the same room. And labs are for the next 2 weeks. Goll. So of course the class i would have to miss is the one who is a Nazi about attendance and it hurts your grade. Im not happy.

Oh yeah yesterday afternoon I randomly had Willy Wonka singing in my head, the original. When there in the candy room where everything is eatable. Well I had no reason to be singing it cause i havent thought about that movie in a long time. Speak of the devil. It was on that night on 31. Had no idea.

My Western Humanities kinda ruined one of my favorite books. The author of Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll, was a pedophile. Remember the book is about a young girl. Ew.