Thursday, April 6, 2006

GGRRR!!!

Grr!!!!!! I HATE SCHEDULING CLASSES! Nothing ever goes my way! I had a complete schedule picked out and now its all changed around cause classes i want are full already. I swear im gonna be taking gen ed senior year cause i cant get into those classes now. How dumb.

And I also love how no one in the education department can tell any prek-3 majors what to take or when to take it. NO ONE KNOWS. I HATE IT. I hear this from one person and this from another person. Too much trouble i say. Its a pain in the buttocks, as Forrest Gump would say.

Ahh and i have to take the ACT a week from tuesday. Im not looking forward to that. Please pray that I can make a 22 and bring up my math and pray that i can get my classes i want at a decent schedule.

Stupid college.

On a lighter note, I won my first item off of Ebay! Im so proud! I still dont get the whole pay pal thing, or trust it for that matter, but i got my first money order/cashier check. Ive been looking at 50's dresses cause i want some so bad. I want the flowy ones to wear when i teach and then i can get a crinoline skirt to go with them when i want them poofy. But anyway, its pink with stripes and i found out after i won that it had polka dots on the collar and sleeve cuffs which im not thrilled about but there hard to see so its all good. It was a killer deal too!! It was only 18.75$ for a vintage dress! haha! My parents dont know though and im hoping i can get the package before my mom comes home one day lol.