Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Countdown to summer...

So Spring Break ended, but my first week back to school is kinda gravy lol. I only have to get up one day and I get to leave early that day.

Spring Break was kind of boring. I enjoyed my 2 days of doing nothing except hanging out with my dad, but Wed-Fri sucked. I had to work 10-3 those days. They werent too bad, but I was at the desk 10-1 on Wed and Fri and they drug by. Omgoodness one day I sat there and stared at the wall for an hour and a half. Not fun. But I did get mega bucks so its all good. Oh yeah I worked today too and one kid in preschool, the older kids, peed on himself everywhere. I got to clean that up, yay.

Is anyone else sick? Ive got a cold, not fun.

5 weeks of school left, 6 with exams but that doesnt count lol. Im counting the days. I think its like 24 for me or something. I have about 7 or 8 Western Humanities classes left too! Yay! I do not like that class. Its just so boring and it drags on forever since its a TT class.

Im finally meeting my Advisor today for the first time lol. I made a list of questions to ask her too. Stupid education department people. They cant tell u jack.