Monday, February 27, 2006

week of bliss

Ahh its nice not to have a million things to do for once. This week and next week are gonna be gravy compared to the last 2. And then after these 2 its spring break! woo! Well that wont be all relaxation...i'll get to that in a minute.

So I finished my uber thick book for educ 201 which is good cause Preston said hes gonna give us the essay topic this week or next week. So i'll get to write that over spring break. I got a 98 on my western humanities midterm, praise Jesus. My grades should be much better this semester. Not that last semester was bad, I only had 1 A though and i was hoping for a bit better since i dont have math lol that always held me back. But yeah i should do better. I gotta take statistics next semester..boo. Hmm...Oh yeah in my English class she cancels so much for us to have conferences, so i have 2 weeks of class and then a week off, 2 weeks of class and then a week off and so on. So I have these 2 weeks of class, spring break and then that week we go back, i dont have class haha. Yay me.

A girl called me today on the way home to work for her at the Children's center but i was already a good bit home and didnt wanna drive back. Plus it was only work for an hour and id have to kill 2. Not fun. But Cindy (head lady there) called me and said shes gonna put me on the schedule for sure on mondays from 11-2 and then whenever teachers need someone im on the sub list so they might be calling alot. But apparently im gonna be in the kids rooms, which ever one they put me in and then i go to the front desk for an hour while the secretary goes to lunch. Apparently all i do is answer the phone and buzz people in the door cause its always locked so random people dont come in, good idea actually, kinda like Boyd did during the day so theres no code E lol. Oh but apparently im gonna be working my butt off during spring break cause no one is gonna be there to work. I was suppose to work for Lauren 3 days for like 2-4 hours a day, but Cindy said shes gonna make a whole new schedule for that week alone. So she asked me when I could work and I said well those 3 days would be good cause Tuesday I have my final tutoring session from 230-330, i didnt tell her what time haha and i didnt really give a reason for monday. And i cant work all day on friday cause i think im going to atl with my sunday school class for the night. Some long days ahead...

Oh poo Im so mad! I called UTC foreign language department today to ask about Italian classes cause there in the catalog but not offered in any of the semesters. So I called and asked and the woman said they dont have it any more period. Apparently they offered it some time and there wasnt enough interest. Boo. Now im gonna have to keep teaching myself. I kinda wanted to teach myself and then take a class to actually be taught the right way. Grr. People dont wanna take Italian but they wanna learn Greek? Theres like 4 or 5 Greek classes. Grr.

Oh yeah I think if I can save enough money, I wanna go to Italy when I graduate from getting my masters in 2011 and then go to the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada in 2010. I wanna go to the Olympics so bad and thats the closest one for a while. I wanna go to one winter and one summer. But the summer ones are in China and London. Kinda far. So if any one wants to save money for 4 years and go with me, give me a holla lol. Megan? U kinda seem like ud wanna go to Canada for a week or so since u hopped in a car to New Orleans and your going to London lol. Think about that one. Any body who is interested, let me know and start saving money. I cant decide if flying or driving would be better cause Adam was suppose to go to Canada on spring break but that fell through. But anyway they were gonna drive and i think it was like a 15-18 hour drive or so. Dunno. I'll have to do some research.

Now im yakin.