Friday, February 17, 2006

Jillian u would be proud!!! I went and saw a scary movie!!!! Go me!!! Well I kinda watched it through my hands lol but i still went. Kerra wanted to see When a stranger calls and it was only the 2 of us in the theatre and we screamed and held each other the whole time. It was so funny. Not too bad though. I actually havent consumed myself with the movie like i usually do with scary movies. Good, maybe i'll be able to sleep. The last scary movie I saw was the village and i didnt sleep for a week. I slept with my main lights on too haha. So then we went to Shogun, yes I went there last saturday but it was great again plus we were starving. But anyway the awesome chef i had last week was at the table next to us and came over to get something off our table and talked to us. I thought he was our chef and was gonna say something about me being here again cause I thought he remembered me but guess not. Our chef was kinda boring actually. He didnt cut the veggies the way I like and didnt cook them anywhere NEAR the amount they should have been. Sorry, it kinda bothered me lol.

Hmmm...

My western humanities midterm is now a take home test which is kinda good but not really because theres a full essay to write which revolves around the same things i wrote my last essay on in there. Boo. But I have 2 days to do it so thats good. Ohh I made a 92 on my essay in there which i was worried about cause we only have like 2 essays and 2 tests. Oh and I made a flippin 102 on my educ 201 exam which I BSed ALMOST EVERYTHING ON THERE. Omgosh i was in shock for 5 mins after i got it back cause i thought i bombed it. There were like 4 essays and I wasnt sure what to study so i just put in what I knew and i got the 10 pt bonus so haha for me! Good times.