Monday, January 30, 2006

so for some reason livejournal is being poo to me cause i cant look at anyones journal. Oh well.

So im sure i updated on me about to get a job at the utc childrens center right? Well anyway i have a buttload of crap to do for the application packet and i had to go get a TB (tuburculosis) test and fingerprinting done today.

I got the TB done at the utc health center and got there before anyone and had to wait almost an hour and everyone went before me. It only took 2 mins. I was not very happy cause i was worried about getting a ticket the whole time, which i did NOT get. Then i went and got fingerprinting. Fun stuff i must say.

So i think all i lack is doing the 2 hours of volunteer work there which is training i think. No worries.

But we had a birthday party for my grandfather on saturday and i talked to my uncles girlfriend who works at hunter middle and asked if i could tutor for my 10 hours of field placement. Well she said im sure i could and she would ask her principal but she said most kids need help in math. Well im a horrible math person myself so i was not thrilled at this. But she said it was like equations with variables and stuff. She showed me an example which i knew how to do but then she showed me a more advanced form of it and im sad to say i forgot how to do it. We did it in precal for goodness sakes last semester! I couldnt do it then and im sure i cant teach someone how to do it now. That looks real good. The middle schooler cant do it and neither can the college student. Boo. Im gonna see if i can find someone else to tutor who doesnt need help in math. Ahh now im worried. Heres the problem, please work it for me if u can lol. Sad i know.

heres the easy one i can do obviously: 3x + 6 = 9

But she gave me one like this and i kinda froze: 3x + 9 = 10 - 4x
I thought i could do it but i forgot. Isnt that horrible? I dont even wanna admit i cant do it. I dont even really remember alot of middle school math. 6th grade specifically. Im sure its easier than poo but i just dont remember what we did. Argghh.

Oh man my mom told me Mrs Lee's cancer has spread everywhere. I feel so horrible for her. And there not letting Coach Lee come home yet. Horrible people.

Oh yeah Legends of the Fall came on yesterday and i almost peed on myself cause i love that movie and they rarely show it. But anyway i found out it was set in Montana! I dont know if it was filmed there but im just gonna dream it was. It makes me love the movie even more since im going to go see that scenery in June! yay!

I have my 8 o'clock english class canceled for a week! haha for conferences. Sleep for me.