Thursday, January 12, 2006

New semester!

So school started this week, woo hoo im jumping for joy with excitement...

So i have to drive to school now, which i have to get use to but its not so bad so far. I just kinda have to hold my breath on tuesdays and thursdays though cause i dont go in till 10:50 and im always worried i wont get a parking spot. But ive managed to find one fine so far. 2 of my class locations changed the other day. Casey always told me to check before the first class cause sometimes they change and i checked saturday and sure enough 2 did. I now walk to the EMCS every mwf at 8 which blows cause i thought i was gonna get out of going there this semester since its so far away. Guess not. Well after that i have to run to Brock 3rd floor which sucks. And theatre and speech shouldnt be too bad. I was kinda worried about it cause i dont act. But my teacher is about 4'5 and is very funny. Heres my schedule:

MWF TT

8 - english 122 10:50 - Human Ecology 240 and a lab every so
9 - education 201 often at the school down the hill
10- theatre and speech 12:15 - Western Humanities I


I like the change this semester to have early days and 2 semi late days that i get to sleep in for. Pretty good balance. My classes are good. Kinda boring i must say. My english teacher looks like mrs hood. My educ 201 teacher is scarier than poo. My heco 240 teacher is a yankee from wisconsin so i get to listen to that awful accent for 4 months and my west hum. teacher says if the door is closed when u get there, dont come in so thats incentive to run there. Oh yeah i have 9 books to read for that class, all about the Odyssey and Homer and plato and all that crap they tried to cram in our heads at the very end of AP english. I still dont like it. Poo.

Hmmm...i saw Jillian for the first time in a while today. She looked good. Her hair got long too. Oh yeah im cutting all my hair off for locks of love again saturday. Its gonna be shoulder length or a little above. Im excited. All my hair grew back in a year. Insane i say.

Oh yeah im pretty sure my foot has hurt for about 4 months now and i ignored it and just recently like 2 weeks ago it hurt with agonizing pain that i can barely walk on. Its pretty funny to watch me limp about campus. My dad kept saying i had a stress fracture and i needed to stay off of it but we have a friend at church who is a podiatrist (foot doctor) and i went to see him today. So i was telling him where it hurt and he started pushing on the area to find it and he pushed on the spot and i almost screamed. It hurt so bad. Well he pulled out this foot with all the bones on it and it was real. Yes kinda gross. But anyway he showed me where the pain was from and apparently its something to do with a ligament near where your ankle and foot join semi. Top of the foot we'll say. But he took an x ray and come to find out i have an extra bone in that foot which is very easy to break and i have spurs on certain bones which means i'll have arthritis when im older. Joy. Oh but hes putting me on a medicine and steroids. Yes i hope they dont make me gain weight. But he said if the inflammation doesnt go down hes gonna give me a lovely shot in that area with an uber long needle. JOY.

These warm days are WONDERFUL.