Monday, January 23, 2006

Montana Baby!

Well its official im going to Montana this june with my youth group. Im pretty excited. I hadnt decided if i was gonna go or not yet but i decided to go. Im psyched now. Its probably gonna be bitter cold though since its northern montana and plus we saw pics of it during june and it was covered in snow on the mountains. So im gonna freeze again. But were staying at a camp in the mountains and its for middle and high schoolers who are native american, im almost positive its all native american. From what ive been told this is a wild, eclectic state where they might never have heard of Jesus before so we'll see. So we leave June 10 at 6pm from Atlanta and fly to salt lake city, Utah which rocks cause i get 2 states in 1 trip ive never been to before. Lots of mormons....

Boo I have to stay at school tomorrow till 430 or until i finish some stupid essay for the teacher education program. From 3-430 so however long it takes me to complete. If u make more than 3 grammar mistakes u have to retake it. Bite me in the butt and I have to retake the ACT which im not doing cause im taking another test. Not fun.