Monday, November 28, 2005

Well I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day! I had a good week. Nothing exciting, but it was great to be home. 2 more weeks!!!! YAY!!! And i also found out that Taylor is probably gonna get to go to UTK and she'll move out the day I do if she goes, which is awesome cause she wont be here alone. I did not want to come back here yesterday. I was dreading it more than I ever have. I was so comfy at home cause my dad and I came and got my tv and dvd player so that was in my room at home and we had Christmas stuff up and I had the cats and everything was warm and cozy. I did not want to leave. But i did find out good news today that made up for it:

Got an 82 on my Biology test
Wednesday is my last English class
I dont have to take my English exam
I bought my parking permit for next semester
I got tuna for lunch

Not too much happening here as u can see lol.

I hate the rain. boo.

Haha two entries in one day, what fun! I forgot some stuff to add in the other so i thought id do another one for the heck of it.

So my mom has wanted a prelit tree for a few years now, but theyve been WAY too expensive. So I was looking in the paper on Thanksgiving day and they had some good deals around for Friday only. We always laugh at those people who go out on Black Friday, but I said i wanted to go out on one of those days before I die. So they had a prelit tree for 30$ at Ace, so I convinced my mom to get up and we'd go look at it. So we got up at 6 to be there at 7 when they opened lol. Well there was a line outside the door, so we got in line for them to open. Well we asked the lady in front of us what she was there for and she said tools and she asked us and we said trees and she was like, Oh i look at number of tips and light, and we were like huh? cause we knew nothing about them lol. Well she said the higher the light count the better it will look, and the one inside Ace only had 150, the one at Walgreens had 250 and it cost less. So we decided to go there instead but then we went to Home Depot instead cause my mom had an ad for there and they had a 6 1/2 ft. tree for 40$ with 550 lights! So we ran over there and got one. Very happy.

Well then my mom had gotten some ornaments at kmart a few days before and we went there to see if there were anymore on sale. That was a stupid mistake. The lines there were probably 15-20 people deep. Plus the ornaments werent on sale haha. So that was it. Our black friday adventure was over lol. Hmm...we went to the mall saturday night for dinner which was a mistake. There were crazy people everywhere. I thought about Lauren and Allison working. Poor Allison she had to work from 6am-12am friday. Poor thing. Oh and i saw for friday only if u bought 50$ worth of stuff at Victoria Secret ud get this awesome huge tote filled with products for free!!!! Oh and I found out that at Express if u bought anything u got a free clutch and at Express for men u got a hat and scarf for free. What bargains.