Monday, June 9, 2003

Surgery

Wow im alive. I thought i would inform u all of that since my last entry was only a couple of words. Ahh well i got up at 5:15 and we left and we got to the outpatient surgery place and no one was there. They told us to be there at 6:15 and surgery was at 7:15, so we get there and we cant get in cause everythings locked. But then we see a woman and she opened up for us and she said they dont really start anything till 6:45 so we were like crap! cause we coulda gotten more sleep. Well anyway we sit there for like 5 mins and then im called back and i got to pee in a cup lol that was interesting lemme tell ya lol. And then i went and this woman told me i had to change into a hospital gown and hat! I didnt think i was gonna have to change! Well i couldnt wear my underwear cause it wasnt cotton so i was nakie under my gown that ties in the back, u know the kinds. So i'm laying there and the woman's like are u ready? And i go yeah im just trying to tie the back, and she goes, oh dont worry with that, there gonna take it off anyway, I was like excuse me? I didnt find out anymore about that. Well then i got felt up by that same woman cause she put these wires on me. She put like 2 on my chest and then she moved the gown down and all the sudden i could see my boob and i was like Hey going a little bit too far there lady! And she had to move my boob over cause she couldnt see the skin where she needed to put it! My boobs are too big! So she physically pushed my boob over for me. Much appreciated i know. And then i sit there and then i have to get the IV in my hand. So another woman comes back and she sits there for 5 mins trying to find a vein in my hand. I have solved the problem of why my hands are always cold, i have small veins. She couldnt find one! Well then she goes were gonna have to use the hot towel method, and i was like wha???? She comes back with hot rags and puts on em on my hands and by the time she came back they were cold! But it worked and some veins popped up. So i get my iv, and i had waited there for so long i had to pee. I didnt know why cause i had just peed in that cup and i wasnt allowed to eat before surgery so i didnt know why. So i got to take the little stand with me and hold my gown closed and i wottled over to the potty. And then i got some joy juice, or thats why my dad calls it haha. I got anesthesia sp? and then i went night night lol. I got rolled down to the operating room and i saw bright lights and they told me to scoot over onto the operating table so i did and that was all i remember.

And then i woke up and i started talking like i had never had surgery cause it barely hurt so i was like hey this will fine. Well it wasnt fine 2 hours later. Pain. Well i can eat exactly 1 cup of jello in 30 mins. It takes me that long. Ive eaten jello and soup broth. And i weighed myself today and ive lost 8 and 1/2 lbs in 4 days! Im on a roll! lol sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment