Saturday, June 14, 2003

Me and my family went to Charrabbas last night. It was ok. My mom had been there before and said it was good. Ok we got there at 5:20 and the line was coming out the door already! There was a 30 minute wait too but thats pretty good considering when we got called for our table the wait was an hour and a half. Well anyway we went in and u dont get regular garlic bread. Its not even garlic bread at all. U get like a loaf of bread and then your waiter brings a little pile of spices. Our dude said it had rosemary and garlic and some other stuff in it too but what they do is you have a bottle of olive oil on the table and they pour that on top and thats your sauce for your bread. I didnt want any b/c i still cant eat! I'm just starting to talk again so last night i was gonna get my mom to order for me, embarrassing i know. Well i got to order my water lol but that came out spitty. For some reason ive got extra spit when i talk lol. So when i said it i had a spit bubble in my throat, appetizing i know. Well i knew i would only eat like 10 bites of whatever i got, so me and my mom split something which was good cause she ordered lol. Well it was pretty good what we got but it started to hurt my throat so i didnt eat much. But my dads garlic mashed potatoes rocked. I loved those. It was ok, they didnt have alot to choose from. I think i like Olive Garden better lol.

My keyboard is poo right now. It wont type some letters i punch so i have to go back and do it again.

Ahhhhh i wanna talk again! I cant talk very well, sneeze, or yawn. The yawning part sucks. It hurts my throat to yawn, so when i make myself try not to it hurts like POO. I havent talked, yawned or sneezed in more than a week. Yall try doing that lol. But i've lost 10 lbs! I think i put that on here earlier, but oh well im happy! I put on some old jeans yesterday and a lot of them fit great. I was excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment