Tuesday, June 24, 2003

I haven't done much lately. I've been bored as always lol. Oh something fun that happened, that made me feel good lol. Last night when me and my parents were coming home from the track, we were stopped at a red light and I was driving my car with the top down. And I look at the car in front of us and I see this little girl trying to turn around and look at us. And she's struggling and finally she gets turned around enough and she looks like she was 5 or 6 and had red hair and she was pointing and smiling at us and then she would do a shy wave at us and i'd wave back at her and she'd get all giggly lol. And then I saw she had a twin sister! So then she turned around and did the same thing and then all the sudden their mom looks in the rearview mirror and says something to them and they turn around and sit down real quick lol. It was cute lol.

Me and my dad went to get me floor mats for my car today and to Old Navy! Yay! We'll we went to look at floor mats and instead i was looking at all the other car accessories lol. They had some rearview mirror charms that jingled and they had license plates and covers. I saw a really cute one that was pink and it said Princess in aqua blue and it had glitter all over it. I think i might go back and get it and put it on the front of my car. it was cutesy.

And then we went to Old Navy and I went in and i got some blue jean shorts and i got a cute patriotic bag that had stars on it and it was red and white and it was covered in that clear plastic stuff to make it water proof. Well anyway it's got 2 big pockets inside and it's perfect for a make up bag so thats what im gonna use it for lol.

And then we went to Wendy's for lunch. Ok were on the Atkin's diet (if u dont know what that is, it's no carbs). And everything we wanted to eat or anywhere we thought of to go we couldnt get anything lol. But we went there and got a salad lol. Oh we SO wanted some fries and a burger. ahhhh i'm SO hungry right now.

And tomorrow me and my mom are going to get some uniform stuff. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment