Sunday, June 29, 2003

Borage

Hey guys. Once again i havent had much to say unless u wanna know about my diet lol. I was telling Jillian about it the other day and she made me feel good cause I told her i'd lost 16 lbs! yay! Well I lost 10 from my tonsills and some before school was out and now me and my family are on the Atkins diet and it's working great! Were kinda getting sick of eggs and salad and sausage and green beans and all but hey i'm losing so i'm gonna keep eating it lol.

Well anyway guess where i get to go today! A family reunion! Yay! (can u feel the sarcasm?). Were going to tunnel hill to one of my mom's aunt's houses i think. I've never met half the people that are gonna be there and i know whats gonna happen. I'm gonna meet someone new or someone i met when i was 3, which doesnt count i know but it does to them, and there gonna go "Oh Cortney your so big now!" and then they'll say a little side comment to my mom or dad and go "I havent seen her since she was this big" (points out a height with their hand). Oh i'm ecstatic lol. But it's good i guess since Christy won't be there. She's my cousin who's insane. She joined the marines and she's 17, thats not that insane part, she was wacky before she left. So she cant harass me. But come to think of it, the only person i'll have to hang out with is Adam! Ahhh!!!!!! But it shouldnt be too bad since he doesnt talk haha. 2 of my second cousins are suppose to be there and one's 19 i think and she's really pretty. She went to GPS. And the other one is 15 i think and her name is Casey. Her aunt told my mom she's really mature, so i might talk to her some. Oh i cant wait to see people i dont know lol. My mom doesnt even know everyone and it's her family! She said there's kids and husbands she hasnt met lol. I dunno, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment