Thursday, September 20, 2001

Tongue

Well this week has been pretty funny. Especially yesterday lol. At lunch, me, Hope, and Jillian cracked up all lunch. It was so funny! We were like high! All the sudden Hope starts talking about ******, and when he came over to my house after football practice with my brother and took a shower in my bathroom! lol! We cracked up! He used my shampoo, body wash and sponge! And they thought that was the funniest thing ever b/c i was being gross about dirt and stuff lol. And me and Jillian have a thing for him. Were like in love with him. She asked me if he did something at my house and he did and she like freaked. It was so funny! He looked good doing it too! lol! haha jillian!!!!!!!! hottness.com lol (tongue licks lips! lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment