Saturday, September 29, 2001

Belly Buttons!

aaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I got my bellybutton pierced!!!!! ahahhhh!!!!! Ok I wasn't suppose to go today but I did anyway b/c I could wait until next saturday! lol! So I was suppose to go with Spurling and I called and she said her mom was going to some wedding and she couldnt go. So she called me back and said she might be able to go she just had to make sure it was ok with her dad. So I was gonna meet her and she was gonna be late anyway, so I went ahead and did mine. So as we were nearing the place I could feel my stomach get nervous go into knots lol. So we got there and the place was how would you say, "not a good atmosphere" lol. The guys had lots of tattoos and piercings, which I expected. I think it would be odd if they didnt have them. So we had to sign some stuff and show my dad's drivers license. So he took me to a backroom down the hall and I sat in a seat. And I asked if it was gonna hurt? and the guy said it would feel like a hard pinch. So I stood up and he put 2 dots for him to see where he would pierce it, and the pen hurt! it was like a permanant pen thing and it was pointy so it kinda hurt. So then he cleaned it with alcohol and I think he said he was gonna like poke it so I would know what it would feel like, and I couldnt see, but I saw him push it in and I didnt feel anything! It didnt hurt at all! And I was in shock, I was like was that it? ANd he goes yep. And I go are u serious???? ANd he put the ring in. Im kinda mad though b/c I couldnt pick my ring! Its just a plain silver hoop with a ball for the closure. I dunno why they didnt have different ones. But as soon as I go to the mall, i'm going to buy a diamond one. I have to wash it 2 or 3 times a day for 2 weeks and I can take it out in a month, but he said the longer I keep it in the better, so I think im gonna wear it for like a month in a half or 2 months. It's kinda bleeding some but not much at all and its kinda sore, but im good. Its worth it! it was only 35$ too! So I got it done and this girl came in and was gonna get hers done, so me and dad talked to her for a few minutes. And we waited for Spurling, so we waited like 10 mins or so and she got there. And her mom was like your both insane lol it was so funny. ANd I showed her and stuff, and she was like scared. But it didnt hurt at all so its no biggie. Im gonna call her and see what she says about it. Well me and Jillian are in love with TEAL! aaahhh!!!! hottness!!!! Next week is homecoming! yay! Monday is tshirt day (homecoming shirt), tuesday is cartoon day, Wed-Group day, thurs-Celebrity (theme), fri-blue and gold day. Im doing monday and friday for sure but im not doing tues and i dont know about the others. Well im gonna go, my bros having his party tonight and I think hes having alot of people come! lol! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment