Saturday, September 1, 2001

I spaz out way too much at school cause of our waiter lol.

omgosh i have sean news galore! ok first off i talked to him! Yes I know im cool lol. I was walking with ashley after lunch and all the sudden hes like next to her and im like freaking out cause hes so close. Then they were talking and ashley goes sean this is cortney, cortney this is sean and we both go hey and they started laughing lol. Then like 2 days later jessica said she was talking to him and was like u need to come talk to cortney, u need to give her a hug! lol! And she said he was like yah i'll do that, i might surprise her after school lol. So she told me and I spazed out big time. And that day after lunch I was walking with her and we stopped and she grabbed sean and goes, here she is give her a hug lol. She she grabbed his shirt and pushed him next to me and he put his hand around my waist! SCORE! it was a groovilicous side hug man! And Hope said she saw my face when he did and she said I looked like all happy and drooling lol. And then ashley told me that she talked to him on the net and he said he liked jessica and didnt know if he was gonna ask her out. So for some reason ashley thinks it wont make me feel bad to tell me, so she tells me and right after i got off the phone i started crying and cried for like 15 mins. and I was trying not go cause when I cry anywhere near bedtime I look like i've been beaten the next morning! My eyes get huge bags under them and they swell up so it looks like i cant see. So of course they were when I got up and everyone was like whats wrong cortney? And I was like omgosh I dont wanna talk about it or i'll cry again. And I asked jessica and she said she didnt like him at all and she thinks he doesn like her and she would never go out with him, she wouldnt do that to me. Omgosh such a relief came from me. Its like when ure under pressure and u can let out a sigh, it was like that. And then I was gonna get jessica to spend the night with me after the game ( we lost to Whitwell, help me) but she couldnt cause she had to go to her dads for the weekend, but he said I could come over there. So mom said I could and i was going to and then the next morning before school she said she talked to my dad and they decided i couldnt b/c they didnt know her parents! omgosh how retarded. I got so mad. So then after school me and jessica were walking to the HS and he was walking out so she yells at him and he comes over and I was so close to him omgosh i was like cortney dont make a fool of ureself lol. And she goes whats that in ure hair and it was his birthmark! And she goes u were right, pointing at me and i go yeah. So i kinda talked to him lol. So were gonna try again later this weekend. And so were at the game and we were suppose to meet sean and he was like an hour late lol. But we we hung out with him all night! ALL NIGHT! omgosh ( i say that too much eh?) well anyway we talked some, we didnt know really what to say to each other. Well then he said he was going bowling and out to eat with his friends and he said we could go cause jessica really wanted to go bowling and i knew i wouldnt be able to go ever in my life b/c of my parents so i didnt bother asking. We were gonna get to ride in his car too! im gonna see if we can all do something later! sorry so long! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment