Saturday, September 15, 2001

I am scared now.

I am very scared. Were going to war and everyone knows it. Were going to strike back, very soon, I know we are. All I have to say is, I don't think they know what they got themselves into. Or for that matter, who they're dealing with. I am an American citizen and always will be, i'm not backing down that easily. I might be scared, but i'm p.o.ed as h**l. I'm not for killing people, but they killed us for no reason and it says in the Bible killing and murder are different and it's not considered killing in war. And were going to war, so were not killing. I hope they find Osama Bin Laden and beat the crap out of him. I hope they torture him and all the people who are happy we lost thousands of lives. That's wrong. I don't want innocent people to die over there, I really dont. I think the people who are happy we got bombed, those helping the ones who bombed us, and the ones who bombed us, should all be killed in battle. They must be pretty mad at us, for them being a small country and all, for them to come over here and kill citizens of the United States of America. We are the strongest nation in the world, and most popular/famous. Only around 9,000-11,000 of our people died, and that was with only 1 attack, and we have about 300 million+ here. They have alot less than that, and 1 attack from us can wipe out their entire country. They don't know what they got themselves into, and there gonna be sorry and there gonna pay. Friday was national prayer/rememberance day in USA. The highschool and middleschool had an assembly in the gym at 2:30 for prayer and singing. After it was over Megan A. was crying. I was so happy for her. I know ure like why are u happy she was crying? i'll tell u why. It is an honor and a privelege to live in and be a citizen in the United States, and I think it finally hit her how she lucky and everyone else is, in this nation. It has not hit me yet how lucky I am and honestly, sometime in the future I think i'm going to breakdown. All of this that has happened, hasnt sunk in yet. And I think it will very soon. So if everyone at school sees that im hysterically crying and cant control myself, they'll know that it sunk in and hit me of all thats happened. War lasts a long time, I might be joining the Navy sooner than I think. God Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment