Sunday, April 30, 2006

No more school!

Woo!!! I finally successfully finished 1 year of college! My last exam took me a total of 35 mins to do, woo. I was planning on meeting Katlyn for off campus lunch at Amigos too, so i need to take up as much time as possible.

So I went to Walmart and wandered around for about an hour. And then I went to Goodys and got a shirt. And then I got bored, real bored. Theres nothing in Brainerd and i didnt wanna waste gas, so I went and sat in the amigos parking lot for an hour. Not fun.

Oh yeah and then when katlyn got there, all of Boyd Buchanan decided to go eat there too. So everyone was staring at me. Fun stuff. And then I also thought I heard Bronson making a Kerry comment. Thank u again.

hmmm...im boring. I dont have much to say and its not gonna get any better since school is out lol.