Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Great news!

I am so stoked!!! I retook the ACT yesterday at school and i got a 24!!!!! I feel smart now since it took all i had to get a 21 before. Haha. For those of u who dont know, u have to have a 22 to get into the teacher education program in the state of tennessee. Goll. I got all my scores emailed to me and let me tell u, i thought science was the hardest and i got the highest on that, a 27. Heres my previous scores and new ones.

Old
English 25 Math 16 Reading 25 Sci. Reas. 18 Composite 21

New
English 25 Math 19 Reading 26 Sci. Reas. 27 Composite 24

YAY!!!! Now i can take the class that i revolved my schedule around haha.

Oh yeah so this is my last full/regular week of class. Im so happy about that cause im getting tired of school. I need 4 months off. Haha that sounds so great. 4 months. Ohh yeah and i figured out I have 4 finals and i only have to study for 2 because theater we have to act, no studying, and Western Humanities is an essay question she gives us on the spot. Oh yeah and let me tell u that I looked on blackboard and apparently my teacher had a hamlet quiz in there yesterday!!!! I told her 3 times i wasnt gonna be there so she wouldnt count as many points off. And i think the syllabus says u can make up something if u inform her before the missed class. She better let me make it up. Its only 8 points but i need them badly.