Tuesday, May 17, 2005

well today christin called me and said she had a buttload of errands to do and wanted to see if i wanted to go with her. So yeah i went and we ran around all day.

We also went last night to Cleveland to see Joey's baseball game. We got there with 2 innings left cause Christin got lost lol. But anyway the 3 of us went to Steak and Shake afterwards. He's so funny. I figured it would be awkward cause ive met him like once but it was cool. He was fun to talk to. The 3 of us had a super huge spiritual conversation too. It was great. I've been thinking about rededicating my life too and getting rebaptized. Oh yeah, my great aunt died last night. I found that out like 20 minutes ago. The funeral is thursday afternoon. So i gotta get home from graduation practice quick.

Oh yeah Christin is coming over this week to finally film my BSB video! YEAH! Mtv here i come! Im so stocked! I gotta get all my stuff out though, thats alot of stuff too lol. Pray that my video works!