Tuesday, May 24, 2005

well let me just say, i will be the happiest girl on the planet when i finally mail this backstreet boy video. So i went to Walmart on monday to pick up a video tape adapter. Well the only one they had was a Universal one, so i figured it would work and it was only 10$. Well I get home and i dont really know what im doing with the tape or how to put the small one in, but i put it in and it fit. So i put it in the vcr and hit play. Well the fuzz comes on the screen, which i thought was good cause the beginning of the tape was fuzz for a few seconds. But then it stopped. The vcr cut off. So i did it again and it kept doing it. So i decided to take it out. Well it wouldnt come out. I hit eject about 5000 times and it was stuck. So i was like well thats wonderful. I must say i have been worried about that d*** tape since its been stuck. I kept thinking im not gonna get it fixed for a while and by then it'll be too late to send it to mtv. Well i went and found a vcr repair right up the road from me and it was only gonna cost $10.

He said he could have back to me the next day for sure. So i ran up there today and i waited for a bit and he fixed it right there! YEAH! I was ecstatic. Well he said i put the little tape in wrong, thats why it got jammed. But it worked cause he played it for me. So its all good. I came home and stuffed a manila envelope with newspaper and put the tape in with a sticky note that said "yes, there is stuff on this tape, but its fuzzy for a few seconds, dont worry theres something on it." I didnt want them to think it was a blank tape that didnt record. And then i put my plead note inside with all my personal info to call me back and then on the back of the envelope i put YES there is a video in here, cause theres so much newspaper around it. And i also put I LOVE BSB and KTBSPA!(Keep the backstreet pride alive). So its going in the mail tomorrow guys! Pray that the Lord wants me to meet them and make my life long dream come true!