Friday, May 13, 2005

Last Week of High School

Well this is a separate entry for the past week. I wanted today to be one by itself. Well let's see, we had our last chapel on Wednesday and Mr. Wood spoke. So i'm sitting there and we sang, The Greatest Commands and Someday, those are the only 2 I remember, there the most important anyway. Well, i sat there and though this is gonna be the last time i hear these songs sung just like this. That got me upset and i started to cry. I couldnt even finish the song. I didn't think anyone noticed until afterwards and everyone said they saw me. I didn't even think about crying during regular chapel, just because. Well it hit me, it's over. That got me upset. Well i figured i'd have a crappy day then, but then Mrs. Wood comes up there to talk and says all this random stuff. Well all of a sudden she goes, the bluebird flys at midnight, and i was like wtf? And right after that i was terrified cause Mr. C played his trumpet so loud from the back. He was dressed in a hat and sunglasses. Well then all of the faculty started to go towards the stage and everyone had on a hat, mask and sunglasses. They all got up there and started singing Zippity doo da, zippity eh, my oh my what a BEAUTIFUL DAY. Well i just thought it was funny, until i thought about it and i realized we were having beautiful day!!!!! Just like sophomore year!!!! I didn;t think we were gonna have it cause Mrs. Hood had said it took so much
work, time, planning and it was expensive. They usually have them every 4 years, depending on the class, but we got one! We were stoked!

So we went and there was a spa, movie room, DDR room which was awesome cause Mrs. Hood and Mrs. Wood faced off lol, a HUGE 22 ft slide, a blow up obstacle course, another blow up game, dunk tank for teachers, free cotton candy, italian ice, chik-fil-a and pizza, drinks, fishing, tye dyeing shirts, making jewelry and pic frames, sports and everything else. It was great. We made t shirts that look awesome and jewelry and all. Me and Ashley played volleyball too. It was so funny. We haven't played in so long, it was great. We also went on the slide about 8 times. It was the best thing ever. I had to con Jillian and Ashley into going, so me and Jillian went together the first time and she fell on my head, it was so funny. We went in 2's alot. I also burned the crap out of my elbow from it too. Everyone at school has strawberries all over them lol. It was a great day. No class until economics, which we did nothing. It made my day better.

And yesterday was Senior chapel, woo that was a hard one. I was on the front row and was sitting next to Morgan, which i shouldnt have cause it made me cry even more. But i was the first one to start crying. I had a list made out. I said something to the girls in Art 1, Mrs Hood and Mrs Richardson, Katlyn and Lindley, and Ashley, Jillian and Morgan. Well Morgan got me crying the most. And i passed it along down the line and more tears were shed. Well it was finally over at 3:15 haha. Then afterwards I went over to Morgan to give her a hug and her earring got caught in my ponytail! I was crying so hard and then we pulled away and we were stuck lol. It was so funny. And then Katlyn came over and made me feel horrible cause she was crying too. And Mrs Richardson came over cause i was the only one to say something to her. She was like, no im not the smartest woman in the world, and i was like oh yes u are lol.

Well we had the alumni dinner wednesday night too at the Chattanooga Golf and Country club. It was so nice. They gave out a buttload of door prizes too. I won 2 free passes to the aquarium! WOO! go me! i got one of the better gifts. I was excited. Not much to write about it though. We got an awesome gift bag and had a magician come as the entertainer. He was okay. No big deal. I gotta update on Jr/sr still!