Thursday, May 19, 2005

BACKSTREET BOYS!

well i made my backstreet boy video to send to mtv!!!! WOO!!! finally after 6 years its done! so Christin came over and i took all my bsb memorbilia and laid it out on my bed, my bags, pencils, cups, shirts, and everything else. I had my poem to read, my fan book im in, my howie picture frame with the folder he touched and some other stuff to talk about. But of course the most important thing was my i love bsb pages and i took those and laid them out on the floor. I covered almost my entire room with them. So then i took the rest and made a trail on the steps up to my room. 2 pages on each side of the steps.

So i start out downstairs with Christin filming and I walk up and start talking. I talk about me and where im from and blah blah blah and then i was like, im one of the biggest backstreet boy fans you'll ever meet. And i start talking about my pages and how long its taken me, why i did it, and there double sided, the total and i even got the smallest page and showed the front and back. Christin zoomed in on that one. And then I had a BSB dvd playing in the background and went over some of my stuff and read some poems i had written. Some drawings i had done and all my posters. Then Christin talked and i thought that was the funniest thing ever. She was like oh my gosh i promise this is all real cause ive watched her do it for 6 years and all this stuff and how i deserve to meet them and how theres nothing left except that and how she hoped i would shut up finally if i actually do. And then she filmed me talking about what i want and how much i want to meet them and me practically begging. And then today we took it to graduation practice and got Megan Humble to talk cause she said she wanted to before. She was great too. She talked about when i threw Jillian into the locker cause she insulted AJ and how noble i was for being a fan for so long. Its an awesome video. Im proud of it. Now i just gotta buy a tape to put it in and ship it on up to New York. I found an MTV address, i just pray they watch it.

Oh and we went to Anita's funeral today. It was so sad. Im just glad they didnt have the casket open cause that kinda freaks me out. I didnt think i would cry either but once the service started, woo, they were pouring. I cry at any funeral just cause there so sad. I cried at Ashley's uncle's visitation and id never met him before. Its been a long day.