Saturday, December 10, 2005

Well I finally moved out and honestly i was kinda sad cause me and Taylor got closer this week. Kinda ironic it was the last week of all times. We were semi close all semester but it was more so this week. We had a nice convo about Jesus and the Bible and all and I explained some stuff to her about the way i live my life. Good convo. Now that i think about i really am sad. I was thinking all semester, i wont care to move out from Taylor its not like were uber close but now it is sad. We decided id come up to UT one long weekend and she'd come down here when my parents go on their church trip in march. poop.

I think i did amazingly well on my biology exam though. It was easier than my music exam if thats possible. I better not have a C in that class i will be thoroughly pist.

My parents arent here all day today. So im home alone and i was just watching that movie ironically haha.

We redid my room! I dont know if i posted on that or not. Its robins egg blue now and absolutely beautiful. It makes my room look bigger, no joke. I spent alot of today putting all my stuff back up from moving and some stuff i had in my apartment. Im using my beach bedding and stuff so everything looks summerish haha kinda funny with the xmas lights. Oh yeah and I DID put a BSB poster up and an Elvis one. I might put 1 more BSB up though cause the other one is on the back of my door. We'll have to see.