Tuesday, December 20, 2005

i know my journal looks like poo, i tried to fiddle with the theme and it didnt work real well. Sorry if its hard to read.

I saw the Family Stone yesterday, it was different. Not what I expected. Very sad. I really dont know if I liked it or not. Kinda indifferent over it.

Christmas is coming! I wish it would look like my icon on sunday. How great. Wow we have church on Christmas this year. Service doesnt start till 10 cause theres no sunday school but i dont know what were doing. Its kinda hard since Adam doesnt live here now cause he spent the night last Christmas but his room is kinda demolished since we store everything in there.

I saw Ashley Tudor yesterday! Me and my mom pulled into CVS in brainerd before the movie and we were in my car and i looked and i was like hey that looks like Ashleys car cause i never see anyone else with it and i bent over and there she was! We jumped out and screamed and hugged each other. I havent seen her since graduation or homecoming, i dont know if she came to homecoming or if i saw her. Shes coming to UTC next semester. Shes staying in Village too. Yay! Another Boyd Buchananer coming to UTC. She looked good too. Her hair was short and almost blonde. It looked good on her.