Sunday, October 2, 2005

Well i think the last real entry i posted was from last weekend. Not much happened this week. Kinda boring. My first gov. test that i wasnt worried about was horrible. No one knew anything on there. That old man is so stupid. I got a 28 out of 60 which is apparently the class average. But anyway he curves ALOT so it turns out to be a C or so. Oohh i also found out he likes young, pretty girls eeww.

I have a bio quiz monday
a music midterm wednesday
a paper due wednesday

im so thrilled about all of the above.

OOHHHH I had a great 20 mins last night lol. Christin called me and said her and chris and joey were all at countryside and she wanted me to come join them but i had already eaten but she told me to come anyway. Well i wasnt gonna come but Joey took the phone and talked to me personally and asked me to come so i jumped up and drove 70 the whole way there. They were almost done eating when i got there but we all sat and talked for a bit. I also got to sit by him. Well then later on christin called me again and then i got to talk to Joey again. Haha. I also got his # in my phone. Good night i must say :)