Thursday, October 6, 2005

i like cute boys. Just a random note lol.

Im pretty sure i called Christin last night and she was at bojangles in ooltewah with joey and zach. I swear that girl is in ooltewah more now that im gone than when i was living at home lol. Well anyway Zach picked up the phone and started talking to me. And he randomly was like, let me ask u a question. Did Christin tell u that me or Joey is a better kisser? And Christin told me later that she said, shes gonna say joey, and sure enough i did lol. He was like what?!?!?!? She said Joey laughed pretty hard. Good stuff lol.

Ahhh i might get to stay at home for 4 days this weekend! yay! Im so excited! If me and Lauren go to the concert at collegedale for music class then im just gonna spend sunday night and skip class monday cause i wont wanna go back to school that late. Haha its gonna be like 9 lol. Just an excuse to stay home longer so then friday will come quicker. Yay!