Friday, June 10, 2005

Well I found out that BSB tickets dont go on sale until June 17, which is next friday, which is also ORIENTATION. Go ahead and shoot me in the face. Im so pist! They go on sale when im at the thing. Well then i found out a few days ago that aol had some deal where they would have a presale and if you bought 2 top priced tickets then u would get 2 lower priced tickets for free. Well i didnt know prices of anything and i also didnt know if they would do it for Atlanta, cause it said for participating venues. Well Atlanta is not on the list. Out of 28 cities, only 22 are doing that. IM SO PIST. Well kinda not cause i dont 4, i only want 2. But i did find out that they will range from $20-60$ which is awesome. I figured the most expensive would be like $100 or more. So if I can get them, im getting the $60 for sure cause i should be super close. I want on the floor this time.

So i guess if i cant get to a computer at UTC sometime then im taking the # of the venue and im gonna take my parents credit card and call when i have a chance. I'll like run to the bathroom and call lol. And Jillian told me the Gwinnett Arena is small and wherever u are u'll have a good seat. It holds up to 13,000 so thats really small compared to the GA Dome. My goodness that place held from 50,000-75,000 people i think. At least 50,000. That place was packed too. BACKSTREET BOYS! TUESDAY BABY!