Sunday, January 16, 2005

Well some interesting stuff has happened since i last updated. Jillian called me Wednesday night and told me she had talked to Ashley S's mom and she said they had to rush her to the hospital to have emergency surgery cause they found a cyst on her ovaries. I freaked out and wanted to go to the hospital, but she said her mom said it was pointless cause she'd be out. Cause me, jillian and jessica had been calling her since tuesday. And she was suppose to come home wednesday but never did and i finally talked to her thursday. She called and i was so relieved to talk to her. She said she had to stay an extra day cause she had a fever.

She told me since her stomach had been cramping so much last week that they went to the ob/gyn on tuesday and they found it. I think i literally called her phone and cell phone 20 times in 3 days. I told her i was sorry lol. But i went and got her a teddy bear and some chocolates for her. I was suppose to go over yesterday, but she said her mom didnt want people coming over so im probably gonna go see her tonight hopefully. She said she's fine, just real sore. But the major bummer is that she cant go to Disney, which sucks a**. She was in my room and was gonna sit by me on the bus and ride everything with me and we had made all these plans. Its gonna be sad without her. Me and Meenal wanted to wheel her around in a wheelchair but she said the doctor wont let her go. 4 more days.