Sunday, January 30, 2005

Well I found out Friday that I have 3 papers due this friday, yes 3. Thats absolutely wonderful. Oh yeah and then my research paper thats like my whole life grade is due in 3 weeks and i found out i get no help on that and we can't use internet sources, but we have to have 2 or 3 others besides our books. Thats great too. But i did write 2 of my 3 papers already, haha. Im gonna start English here in a minute.

Oh yeah and I realized that we don't get off next monday, its the next. I was a week ahead. Valentines day isnt until the 14th, and its still January. Piece of crap. Im so ready to graduate. Im sick of getting up. And I don't get any hookie days this semester cause im terrified im gonna need those 3 days for something important. I already have one against me for Bible, a tardy. So if im sick, im going to first period and then leaving. Ahh. Oh yeah, if i can figure out how i'm gonna put my prom dress on here for yall to see. If the image doesnt work, i'll put the link. Ive gotta go get it fitted and make a payment on it. Ahh, Jr/Sr is such a pain. I don't even wanna think about getting a date.