Thursday, December 16, 2004

Well thats great, i was all excited about my entry and then i found out i made a 51 on my precal exam. Great. And i thought i actually did good on it. Haha.

Well anyway i made a 94 on my art exam. Still not sure about AP English. Well let's see today was a day of gifts. I got so much stuff lol. Meenal got me a pair of gloves and scarf set and a wallet with a poodle on it. It was so cute. Honestly i have so many wallets i dont know what to do with now. I bought a new one for myself cause i had been using the same one for so long. So then i got this one, I bought an Alice and Wonderland yesterday and then Mackenzie walked over to my car today and said she found this in nashville and thought i'd like it and it was a wallet that said I heart Elvis on it! I freaked out! I loved it! I felt bad though b/c we were doing gifts, but i guess this pays me back for when i got her that lucy calendar when her grandfather died last year. But anyway Jillian gave me a LOTR 500 piece puzzle! YEAH! Umm..Lindley got me a bar of B&B coconut lime soap and a notepad thats real cute. I think thats about it.

From looking at my stuff, gov. is gonna be death tomorrow. Physics too. I started studying for gov. yesterday though so it wouldnt be such a shock. I'll be so happy when exams are over. I dont remember having to study this much. I studied for 2 hours straight today for gov. So many terms. But i have to remember these will be my last exams except for precal. I know i'll have to take that again unless a miracle happens.

Megan's party is tomorrow. Were gonna freeze to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment